How Do I Handle With Felt Down?

I got up from my bed. Just about time to get to work. I'm not sure when I put it off. I quickly made my way to the restroom, took a drink of water, got ready, and set my chair. I had no idea why I slept so much.

This is all I need to get my day off to a bad start.

If there is negativity, it will persist all day. Things that depress you overlap. At 10 am, a meeting began. When it was finally over, another colleague quickly pulled you aside for another issue, it continued...





How do I handle a string of difficult conditions? Will I have time to do breathing exercises when I have so much work? No, but I stop for a few seconds to cry before turning off my microphone.

Finally, the work is finished. I'm too worn out. I return to my negative thoughts. I am aware that moods and emotions change, but I still find it difficult to deal with difficult circumstances.

My first decision was to exercise. I didn't put in more effort. I just took it easy and baby-stepped. It nearly took 50 minutes. My mood improved. Similar to what I did on my first class, but enough for today.

The second is that I'm able to eat everything I want. Obviously, I respect my workouts, but I had to eat, so I decided on pasta. I have eaten enough food.

The third step is taking a little break while just scrolling through Instagram. I practice not feeling sad by doing less exercise and eating spaghetti. I believe that I am exercising well, staying hydrated and avoiding unhealthy foods. I accept that there are some things I cannot control. They all came and go.



It was today's journal. I tidy myself up now. 

I hope you tidy yourself up, friends.

Sincerely,
Mercury.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Searching for the Answer to 'How Can I Be Better?'

The Proven Fact: Exercise

Whenever I Need, Art Helps Me