Let Yourself Being Anxious

 When I'm writing this post, I'm assuming that most of us work from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. in offices or hybrids.

 Today, I worked harder to complete my daily tasks. I've run out of battery. I don't feel strong enough to exercise. I couldn't eat well and so cannot go outside. The weather is too frigid, the sky will be dark and almost rainy, and I'm walking to the pilates studio!

 When I arrive, my trainer is also on the call with some issues. When she was finished, I told her that I was extremely exhausted and depressed today. I ate less and don't want to overdo it. Luckily, her attention is not on me so I sit cross-legged and work my arms. After all, my arms need to be stronger.




 Finally, I completed my exercise. She also included some leg workouts. I stepped outside to go home. I concluded that I deserved to be anxious today. I worked a lot, and I got some awful news from some of our customers, and some of our work is going to be more challenging than we thought. I keep closing my eyes for better-resulted pieces. I wanted to be negative today.


But, why? How does it help me to live? 

 I have no answer to these. But I double-checked my most recent effectiveness. I began this year with hope until the previous weekdays ended with similar tough conditions and the new week begins with them. There isn't a spring every day, and I've accepted it, thus I don't see anything wrong with this emotion for me today.

 I am aware that this will not hurt me in the long run. It will end when we have reached our deadline. While working, I basically try to breathe and exercise while waiting for the deadline. Things won't blossom after that, but I need to experience and listen to my fatigue right now.

I compare this situation with one of my joyful memories. I was surrounded by love. I knew my partner will fly to his homeland two days later, but I let myself enjoy the fact that we only had two days till the flight.



 And I can simply state that it could the full moon that triggered my mood. I know it has an effect on me. I'm glad I'm not going to end the day with a headache. I move forward by understanding that my body needs me to be weary.

Take care of yourself!


Mercury.



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Searching for the Answer to 'How Can I Be Better?'

The Proven Fact: Exercise

Whenever I Need, Art Helps Me