Cheers to Your Existence!

 Hi, it's Mercury!

Today we honor the world's greatest existence. The reason for who I am. the mother. The Capricorn Queen. Those who never get along but are sympathetic to each other's emotions.

When I look at you, I'm ruminating. We evolved together. We're all growing up together.



I colored my mood trackers with love and happiness. I'm forgetting our wounds today. We are not required to remember them. The day is all about eating cakes, getting together, laughing, and documenting our experiences.

When I walk into this house, I hide my work worries, anxiety, and stress beneath my coat. I'm with my siblings, cousins, and other family members. My heart keeps love close to me.

Family means a lot. It is both divine and prejudicial. How did your mental habits start? How did you decide to be different? There is both love and hurt. It changes from family to family. We all know everything is tight to the family. 

I am not passing judgment on anyone.

Today is a day of celebration. Even if they've hurt us, we want to look after them. There is only one thing that feels this way.

The birthday cake itself tastes like bananas and chocolate. Delicious and fresh. Grandmother prepared some kind of salad. The living room is completely full. I took a step back and observed their moods. Happier, funnier, and more delightful.





I'm feeling happy this evening. I forgot all my tires. I'm grateful for the family, birthday cake, cousins, and home. Alhamdulillah!

So, dear followers, before sleeping, think about what makes you grateful today? What would make you grateful today if it happen?

I hope there are a lot of things in your life to be thankful for.

Mercury.



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Searching for the Answer to 'How Can I Be Better?'

The Proven Fact: Exercise

Whenever I Need, Art Helps Me