Winter Diseases' Effects on Our Thoughts

 Nowadays, I hear complaints that January is not over yet. Yes, January is not satisfied with itself. Europe is waiting to see snow. January does not want to go without showing its snowy face.

 It quickly makes you ill if it is sunny one day and windy the next. The flu also underwent a type change following the contagious illness of 2019. Even if there is no lung damage, the flu is painful, the throat is burning, and it lasts very long.

 This is where the article begins. Body aches and our general wellbeing are growing combined, right? I don't believe it is healthy.

 My entire body is aching, both inside and out. I am unable to hold even a glass of water. I can't easily turn into bed. I puff a lot. Of course, it has an affect on how I feel.

 So, how can I struggle with it? 

 To be honest, I cannot. 

 I once did not get a day off from work and forced myself to work. I wanted to put it aside and focus on my work. But in the end, it just caused frustration. I made mistakes with projects, and clients complained about the mistakes. It clearly affects how I perform.

 Rest was all I needed. This came to me later. I should take the day off if I don't feel well enough. Simply.




 No matter how old we get, we learn something new every day. I discovered last year that my health is the most valuable I can have. If I am not able to join but I want I should think that I can read, work, and attend concerts later, but for now, I need to be well- both physically and mentally. If you remember, they are both together.

 While we are physically ill, I can suggest three things.

 Avoid from Chemicals

 I don't want to come against doctors and medical sector but highly chemical products are dangerous. Since antibiotics are discharged through the liver and kidneys, it is widely recognized that using them over the long term might affect these organs. 


 Warm Shower

 A warm shower will relieve your headache and cleanse your body positively.  I usually take a warm shower to reduce the feeling of being sick if I catch a cold that turns into the flu.


The Real Cure is Lemon

 Lemon, in the opinion of my people, is a saver. Lemon juice drizzled sparingly over hot soup is a lifesaver! For a minute, I stir it with a spoon. I sip it once it is ready like not burning me. It sounds sour, yet it's an excellent way to feel good.


You can also journal about your disease and how to reduce that feeling day by day if you are a planner guru in addition to them.

I hope everyone has a healthy winter.,
Mercury.




Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Searching for the Answer to 'How Can I Be Better?'

The Proven Fact: Exercise

Whenever I Need, Art Helps Me