Self-Criticalness: Why My Wishes Not Come True in 2022 while Came True in 2021?

 Here we are on the second day of the year. A new chapter, clean and empty. I'm reminiscing on the last year. What did I achieve? I also looked back at the previous year. I'm comparing them. I became aware of my actions.

 Starting a new year is not comparable to completing a year. I have some goals that are relevant to my life. Let's pick your journal now. This time, we're going to write lessons from the last two years. If you're prepared.

 Returning to 2021. We were in the midst of the pandemic. I did not have a job. I've kept myself responsible and I also had some familial issues. One day, I received a call from my cousin inviting me. I wasn't eager for it, but I finally went to her. Anyone who knows me well knows that I don't enjoy watching television shows or movies. She searched for a documentary on Netflix after logging in. We found "The Secret" since it seemed charming. I had no idea I needed it at that moment.

 I remember that my mother had that book when I was a child. When I was nine, it made no sense to me. When we first began to watch the documentary, it happened again.

 At first, it seems ridiculous, but they are emphasizing the value of our energy. I was feeling that I wasn't able to express myself well enough and that the epidemic would bring an end to many things at that time. I surrendered to pessimism. I saw them while I watching it. When we finished I said: Wow! Later I thought what do I want with an enormous passion for my life? It was working. It became my motto: I'm working in June. And, you may have not been aware, I began working in June. I wish I could give more details, but I am saying it now.



 That was my first lesson. Wishing something with heart. Saying it aloud to yourself. Remind yourself. 

 Later, I built up a warm friendship, unfortunately, I listened to everyone around me. I stumbled. 
I did behave in a way that suggested I intended to end the year stressed out about everything. I was anxious as the year 2021 started.

 Why did I listen to those around me? Because I had questions inside of me asking if I was doing it right. I've chosen the wrong actions. I didn't choose to live in the moment. When I regretted it, I acted like it didn't happen. That happened a very long time ago. Such times come to all of us. Other memories can cause us to make poor decisions.

 But all year long, this caused me to feel nervous and unhappy about a wide range of things. I was concerned with achieving the proper balance. I didn't know how I ended up where I did. As a result, I started therapy.

 As autumn came to a close and treatment was going well, I realized I had spent the entire year worrying over nothing. While trying to make up for something, I missed this moment. The second lesson was this one. To better understand myself, I started keeping a diary.

 What if I told you I wrote a better article, but that I failed to save it, therefore everything was lost? Maybe this was a better post. Maybe this time I was sincere in what I wrote. Who knows?

 With these lessons, I'm keeping my mind engaged with hobbies, classes, and exercises after work. Anxiety is not acceptable at this moment. Anything is possible. We can't always control everything, and I'm willing to try anything. I'm willing to accept good miracles in my life.




 I welcome 2023 with interest and a calm mind!

Sincerely,
Mercury.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Searching for the Answer to 'How Can I Be Better?'

The Proven Fact: Exercise

Whenever I Need, Art Helps Me