What Did I Learn From Pinocchio As I Approached 30?

 Many of us may have known Pinocchio before learning how to read and write. Pinocchio, the wooden child whose nose grows as he lies. Pinocchio was one of the first books we read after learning to read. Do you remember reading Pinocchio as an adult? Have you seen the animated film recently? Like I guess. I recently watched Pinocchio by Guillermo del Toro on Netflix and took notes that I want to share with you.

 After a children's story-writing workshop, I attended last month, I learned that being away from the world of children does not mean adulthood and that returning from time to time and letting ourselves to this world can help to renew. After this event, I couldn't ignore Pinocchio's movie when it appeared on Netflix.

If I may remind you, Guiseppe is a carpenter and a man left alone in this world with his son. His son is inauspiciously passing from this world before he even reaches draft age. Giuseppe was devastated by his loss. He made a wooden boy toy. When he makes a wish, the wooden toy he carved in the shape of his son comes to life.


Pinocchio causes his father, a carpenter, a lot of trouble in the story's sequel. The carpenter and his new son must go on many adventures as they struggle to get along. I took two life lessons from this story:

“We become slaves to things which we desire more than anything else.”

Life is a complete lesson for hawk students like us. We cannot completely balance our spiritual sides and worldly sides. Also, If we desire any worldly thing more than anything else, it becomes challenging and the worst: we become the slave to it. 

Wish for something with deep belief, and let it to the time.


“Maybe we landed in the shark's stomach to find what we were looking for.”

It happens a lot. Is it familiar to you? 

That worst thing happened to you. You missed the flight. You spent a lot of money. Now, if you want to change your ticket they only repay you 60% of your payment. Also, the next flight after 4 hours later. How unlucky you!

Later when you dropped in, you're hearing that 4 hours before, unexpectedly downtown had a super windstorm and 4 tourists were sent to emergency services.


The final scene of the film follows a similar storyline. Although it wasn't a completely lovely surprise, it accepted a sincere father's wish. What could possibly be worse than being inside a shark's stomach? It could change the worst circumstances in our lives. But as a result of everything, we now have what we wanted or needed before.

It really helps me. I was transiting in the opposite direction when I had to leave for an exam from home. The weather was stormy and rainy. Even though I was angry inside, I went with it. After three stops, I switch buses, and I got to the test building earlier than my usual direction.

They are all just minor, well-known facts. Although I am unsure of how healthy it is to draw conclusions from anything I watch, this movie literally makes me happy.


I hope you watch and enjoy it!


Mercury.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Searching for the Answer to 'How Can I Be Better?'

The Proven Fact: Exercise

Whenever I Need, Art Helps Me