Whenever I Need, Art Helps Me

 I was at college and struggling with some problems. My friends told me that there is one thing I enjoy doing: painting. Why am I not starting to paint? Yes, I had distanced myself mentally from painting. I thought I have no talent or time for hobbies. 

I made a decision one day to start. I purchased a book and a set of watercolors. I looked for simple painting concepts, fashion and animal paintings, and later I colored tiny images.  Some days, I desired to paint something I saw, so I got my brush for it and returned to my chair. I only had one brush then.



I'll never forget a memory. It was that my housemates, who are always my supporters, were outside. They came and gave me two brushes. They are my favourite gifts ever received! I only remember the smiles on my friends' faces. They were happy to see that I am going to be better. I believe I cried at that time.

With the pandemic and the new global crisis, jobless days began soon after graduation. My parents were at home dealing with some issues, and I was unemployed. I realized something goes wrong, I was tired of sitting at home and cooking, eating, arguing and waiting. One day I went outside with my cousin to her favorite art shop. I purchased some watercolor papers. I got comfortable in my chair and started ripping the sheets into small pieces. I colored with a koala image, masjid image, and flower image in it day by day.


Koala with Watercolor


How they appear was important to me. Occasionally, I didn't. I focused on painting and felt better.
It was the same time I watched the documentary with my cousin. I had 2 goals:
 paint as much as I could, and also start working in the summer.

I had an Instagram account and made some reels with them. I knew I am not an artist but believed in the healing power of art. It was achieved, clear as a day! 


I started to work in the summer. I earn, I got a quality paint book and acrylics with new brushes. I searched acrylic usage, and what can I paint as a starter. I paint night with stars, and sunsets with red and purple. 

I started working during the summer. I earned money, and I purchased acrylic paints and new brushes. I looked up how to use acrylic paint and what I could start painting with. I illustrate nighttime with stars and red and purple sunsets.

Beginning in 2022, I lost it. I tried, but I wasn't very eager. To heighten my interest once more, I purchased two canvases. One is still searching for a life.

Last summer, I went to an art gallery. One of the paintings affects me a lot! After that weekend, I took my brushes and instanced them on my canvas. 



Later we all arrived at the new year, 2023. One of my goals is to keep painting even though I have no inspiration inside me.

I will let you know about this year's paintings from me. I shared my last painting of the previous year 
in this post. 



Stay alive with the inspiration on you!

Mercury.


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Searching for the Answer to 'How Can I Be Better?'

The Proven Fact: Exercise